Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy May

Happy May to you all! I can hardly believe that we are into May already. So much happens for me this month. On May 1st I went from full time to three quarters time so I have 10 more hours in my week for me time and I hope some of that will be crafting time. My youngest son get married on May 30th so this month will be a busy one. At present ,y DH and I are visiting out youngest in Pensacola, Florida, helping move apartments before his bride moves down with him. We'll be driving home on Monday, a long day of driving. But I wanted to share with you all the new challenge at the Outlawz CAS group. How about sharing a May basket of flowers.


The image is from From the Heart Stamps called Spring Baskets. The image is colored with Copics. I cut it out with Spellbinder's Rectangles. I used two punches to create the borders. I used scalloped ovals and a Hello die from Simon Says. Behind the hello I added sequins of the colors that I used for the flowers in the basket. It's very difficult to see in the picture. I used the sketch at i {heart} sketches #107
The twist this week was no designer paper. I just used card stock for this card. I hope you will find the time to share some May basket love with us over at the CAS Outlawz challenge
I am entering these challenges:
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. After making a trip to the apartment, we moved most of the furniture yesterday and tomorrow we'll be cleaning the old place. Today we took some time off, went to the Pensacola Crawfish Festival and then went out to dinner at Peg Leg Pete's. Thanks for stopping by. 

Donna


5 comments:

Imke said...

Fun card, Donna and i like all the different colors togehter.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt this week @ From the Heart Stamps.

Kathy D. said...

Have safe travels today. Just wanted to make sure you saw the special challenge going on at Deedee's till Saturday! Hopefully you can get unpacked and have a relaxing day to play in your craft room.
Kathy D.

Caryn said...

Very pretty card - just ready for Summer!
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Kelly Schelske said...

What a pretty card!

Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS! I hope you can join us again this week!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great way to do the sentiment. Love the colors. Have been having computer problems but now it is fixed. Your image is so pretty.
Hugs, Pat♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...