Sunday, June 7, 2015

Scooper-Duper Chilly Treats

Happy Sunday! Just a quick post to let you know about the new challenge over out The Outlawz CAS challenge. This week with summer arriving we are looking for your favorite chilled treats. There's no contest for our family. It has to be ice cream!


I made my background with a Simon Says stamp set called Ice Cream Dream using Picked Raspberries and Salty Ocean Distress Inks. I die cut a circle in my card front to reveal a pre-colored image from Imagine That! called Ice Cream Parlour. It's the digi of the month. The sentiment is also from that set. I just thought the sentiment was super cute! I think I could use this card for just about any occasion. Very summery!
I am entering these challenges:

Please come and join us at the Outalwz CAS challenge. Show us your summery treat! Well, I am off to get busy. I have day camp stuff to do now that the training is done and we are getting ready for a garage sale. Never a dull moment around here. Although I am hoping that it does become dull after day camp is over and I have more time to craft. Until them my crafty time will be short. Hope you are having an awesome weekend. Later gator!

Donna

6 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Just so cute... and the sentiment is the best! great job!\
Hugs, Pat♥

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute and perfect for summer, great sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Stef H said...

what a SUPER COOL card! i'm about ready for ice cream!

thank you for your prayers on the dog. poor neenah keeps looking for her. i hope she won't go thru too bad of a depression.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Kristine said...

This card makes me happy just seeing it. Love the cones all over, such a great bg for this challenge imagine! Thanks again for playing at Imagine That Digis by Kris this month Donna :) Have a great week xx

Lena said...

Super cute and fun. Perfect for summer! Love it!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
♥ Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

Helen said...

Very cute - love the background you've created.

Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Challenge Blog,

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...