Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mister Old Fart

Thursday is almost in the books and the weekend is on our doorstep. Friday is my short day at work and as you probably know I love my weekends. LOL! This weekend my FIL is visiting. I'm hoping to find some time to continue organizing my crafts stuff. I've got a long way to go. It rained all day today which was really good for our garden. But the rain is supposed to move on by tomorrow and it's supposed to be a gorgeous day. I am looking forward to it.
My card tonight is definitely masculine. It's for a friends birthday next week.


I've been organizing my dies, so I used several of them on this card. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Gus Birthday - Old Fart. I die cute the image and sentiment and the background sheet with Spellbinder's Inverted Circles. The banner is MFT Fishtail Banners. The arrow is from the Momenta Arrow dies set. I used the sketch from Bugaboo Stella's Sketch.


I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work. I hope your weekend is awesome and you get some time to craft away!

Donna


6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fun card Donna thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Stef H said...

ya just gotta laugh!

no rain here. it's a little bit of a good thing as i don't have to mow but, truth be told, it really needs to rain.

busy here. got an order for 25 invites to do for an open house. yay- pocket change!!!!

have a great weekend. i can't believe it's almost the middle of august already! time just goes by too fast!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

Haha! I love this stamp and sentiment! Great card!!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Haha! Made me laugh. Fun card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic masculine card. Love that arrow die and the bright colors! Gus images are the best!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

This is really great manly card. Fantastic colors and cool image. Thank you so much Donna for entering ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door recently and please join us again in the current challenge. Happy creating Donna :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...