Monday, September 7, 2015

Dogone Good Time on you Birthday

Happy Monday! Happy Labor Day for those in the US and hope you are enjoying your day off. This is normally my day off so I think I get Friday free this week for my holiday. At least that's what happened for Memorial Day but I haven't confirmed that with my boss yet. I am taking most of the day to craft, I hope. Here's a card I finished up this morning.

I loved this image so much that I wanted to make another card with it. This is Puppy Pile from Bugaboo. I colored it with Copics and Bic markers and added Crystal Stickles to the Dandelion and flower center. The dogs' noses are covered in Dimensional Magic so they have a nice shiny texture to them. I layered several layers of card stock and printed patterned paper. The image is popped up with white fun foam and the bone (Digi from Stamp Fairy) is popped up with pop dots. The sentiment (from Create with TLC) is die cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I used Distress Ink Tea Dye to ink the edges, sentiment banner and bone. I really like how this one turned out.
I am entering these challenges:

I am headed up to get some lunch and then hopefully a little house work and then back to my craft area. It needs a clean up and then I hope to get to some more cards today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous week!

Donna

9 comments:

Stef H said...

too cute and i LOVE yesterday's card too.
maybe with the cooler weather coming i'll find time to play. actually i did get to make 4 cards today.

i met a nice gentlemen and it seems he likes spending time with me, so i do see him alot. he just lives around the corner. nothing serious (thank goodness) but he is really, really nice and we do alot of laughing.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Pam said...

This is so cute! Love the little dogs image and you colored beautifully. My granddaughter loves dogs and this would be a card for her.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

What a happy & cute card! I love these pups! Very imaginative treatment with the pretty dp mats, and the stitched treatment on the focal motif is great. Your coloring is wonderful, and is one cute digi set! You've worked lots of magic with it. TFS & Hope your holiday was just what you needed it to be. Hugs

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Donna. Lovely coloring of this sweet Bugaboo image. Thanks so much for joining the September Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug!

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable, puppy pile is the cutest image and you did a great job coloring it and the sentiment is perfect.
Hugs, Pat♥

Leanne said...

Awwwe so cute these pups are, and the way you put the background nicely done. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Leanne DT
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Sandy Fredrick said...

Sweet design, beautiful coloring, love the dog images and the dog bone. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Rae Ann said...

Such an adorable pile of puppies! Love the stitched die and the way you inked the bottom layer.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...