Monday, October 19, 2015

Wicked Birthday

Happy Monday evening. I didn't think I had much work to do today but it turned out laundry, dishes and making dinner turned into an almost all day event. I did get one card done though. My nephew's birthday is just a few days before Halloween and I've never sent him a Halloween themed birthday card so I thought along those kines when I made this card.

I don't usually like using monsters on my cards but I loved this sentiment from Create with TLC. So I paired the sentiment with the image of Frankenstein from DZ Doodles. I colored the image with Copic markers and punched the sentiment with an e k Success punch distressed with marmalade distress ink. The background paper is from my stash and the spider web ribbon finished it off.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have more crafting time soon. Take care!
Donna

8 comments:

Pam said...

What a awesome Halloween themed birthday card! That Frankenstein looks really spooky!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Camille Short said...

This image is great for Halloween - and this challenge! I really like the colors of this card. Glad you were able to join us at Get Creative Challenges!

Camille - Design Team

Gayatri said...

Frankenstein is super cool! Great Halloween card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Color challenge :)
Gayatri

andree said...

A great card, fab design. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

andree said...

A great card, fab design. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

That is a great Halloween card, great job on the eyes and the sentiment is wonderful.
Hugs, Pat

coldwaters2 said...

What a fantastic, spookilicious card thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...