Monday, November 9, 2015

Pawsitively Happy

Happy Monday! Our day here was bright and sunny until after lunch and then the clouds moved in. It was raining by dinner time. It was a good thing I did my walking right after lunch. This afternoon I got a chance to work on a card. Each Christmas I make a card and send it to a dog that we dog sat for every once in a while. Margo is such a sweet dog. But she went blind this year and they can't take her out of her every day environment anymore. She just can't adapt to a new environment. So I made her card today. Her "parents" get such a kick out of these cards.


I made an easel card and used a circular shape. The image is from Beccy's Place and called Bassett. I used the pre-colored image. The sentiment was a free image from Crafty Paws. As an embelishment I added a butterfly die cut from a scrap of Christmas designer paper and added three self adhesive gem stones.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope Margo likes her card. I always enjoy making this card for her. I'll have to start thinking about her Valentine's day card. LOL! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Back to work tomorrow. Bummer!

Donna

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

A sweet thing to do and it is a delightfully funny card . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges .

Shelly Schmidt said...

You are so sweet to make this dog a card each year- love this wonderful card too. What a sweet image and love the sweet butterfly and the sentiment.

Pam said...

PAWS-atively adorable!! This is such a darling card. Love that cute puppy!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beccy said...

I love the easel card you created Donna, and I'm sure Margo's parents will too. What a cute idea to send a card to the dog... I hope you're going to add a little doggy treat too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Crafting Queen said...

What a great way to use Beccy's image, love this card. Thanks for joining Beccys' challenge.

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna this is just to darn cute. So sorry to hear about the poor dog going blind. Our rain held off till late last night and it has been raining all day so far. At least it isn't snow,lol.

Inkyfingers said...

This is adorable Donna, and I love the unusual easel shape!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...