Sunday, December 13, 2015

Anything Goes at Outlawz CAS

Happy Sunday! Can you believe how close we are to Christmas. I just started writing my Christmas cards out today. So very far to go yet. But at least I think I have enough of them made this year. Other years I am still making Christmas cards right up to the day. How crazy is that?
Our new challenge at the Outlawz CAS group is anything goes. So no matter what kind of card or project you are working on this week, if it's CAS, we want you to share it with us. These last few weeks have been pretty trying for our family and this week we had two more deaths so I made sympathy cards for the challenge. I find these cards very difficult to make but I do think these came out nice.



I did one card with white embossed lettering and one black embossed. In real life they both look good but I think the photos show the black embossing better. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations. The flower is from DeeDee's digis. I water colored distress ink for the background. Pretty easy but I thought they turned out very pretty. I am entering this card into the Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge.
I hope you will share your projects with us this week. Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and you could be the winner of 7 free digital stamp sets. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

2 comments:

Melissa L. said...

This a lovely card, Donna. I am very partial to rainbows and the sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week. Melissa

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous CAS card Donna, Such pretty colors and beautiful sentiment.
Hugs Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...