Doodle Pantry image called Gingerbread Ants die cut with Spellbinders Circles and backed with black card stock. The ribbon was a scrap from my scrap ribbon bag. I cut the sentiment from Spellbinders Ribbon Tags. The background paper is a scrap of wall paper backed with more black card stock. I wanted to use up some of the things in my stash.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: Christmas
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Scrapping4Fun: anything goes & use a digi
- Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge: use your stash
- Crafty Sentiment Design: Christmas decorating (decorating cookies for Christmas)
As the new week begins and we bring November to a close, remember to hug your kids and grandkids. Family is all important. Make it an awesome week!