Tuesday, January 19, 2016

More Bugaboo

Welcome to the cold and snow. We made it to 19 degrees today. And tonight we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow. Tomorrow's commute to work should be lots of fun! We'll live through it; we always do. And our first part of winter was so warm it does have to be winter some time right? Winter has arrived.
My cards tonight are for the Bugaboo Jungle Birthday celebration. Day 3 is a color challenge.


The image is Tall Flower Bear.  I colored him with Copic markers and die cut him with Spellbinder's Ovals. I added a sentiment from Hero Arts and backed both with black card stock. The background paper is from my scrap box. The green card stock is embossed with the Victoria embossing folder. I added some yellow ribbon for embellishment. 
I am entering these challenges:
For Day 4 fun there is a tic tac toe challenge:
I used a diagonal for my card: 2 or more animals, easel card and die cut.


This is Bugaboo's Lion Love. I love this digi. It's just too cute. The base is kraft card stock. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut it with Spellbinder's Circles. I backed it with Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles and my Safari paper from the Paper Studio. The sentiment is from paper Smooches and die cut with Spellbinder's rectangles. The inside sentiment is from Hero Arts stamped with my MISTI in Fired Brick distress ink. I used Wink of Stella on the lion's mane and the lions' noses and also on the spots on the inside of the card. Maybe you can see the sparkle a little better on this picture.


I looks great in real life. I am entering these challenges:
I hope you enjoyed my cards tonight. I wish we'd get enough school for them to call off school for the university tomorrow so I could stay home and craft but I doubt that will happen. We don't get many days off like that. Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think of my cards. I love to hear your opinions.

Donna



10 comments:

Sandra said...

Wonderful cards, both are beautiful. Such sweet cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Pam said...

What adorable little cards! I love the sweet bear with the daisy and the cute lions!
Thank you so much for you kind, sweet words on my blog about my beloved cat Cricket!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

So cute! You got me going again- I am in Ky again brought cardmaking supplies with me, so hope I can get some cards made for the challenge!
Love the cute bear with the cranberry flower, and your easel card is so darling- love the DP you used on that!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness so cute, thanks for playing along during our Birthday Celebration at Catch The Bug.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
luv
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Min said...

Just wonderful cards this week Donna!
Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Celebration this week. We hope you'll join us today for our newest Photo Challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Asst DT Coordinator - Bugaboo Stamps

coldwaters2 said...

Totally cute and adorable thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Adorable cards...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie's :)
Wendy xx

Cards by Beckie said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, love the animal print paper, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...