Sunday, January 10, 2016

Splashing in Puddles

We are under a winter weather advisory with 1-3 inches of snow expected today. I think our high today is supposed to be 24 degrees. Quite a difference from the 50 degree temps we had just yesterday. I know it's January but I was really digging those fall temps. Today begins another fun challenge at The Outlawz CAS group. It's all about splashing in puddles today. In some places you might have frozen puddles so if that's the case feel free to use frozen puddles on your creation. Here's the card that I made for the challenge.


The images of the umbrellas are from a retired set from Gina K called Sung from the Heart. I colored them with a mixture of Bic and Copic markers. The sentiment reads "Maybe I can't stop the donwpour, but I will always, always join you for a walk in the rain." That was perfect for yesterday! I just lined the image panel with red card stock. Definitely a CAS card! I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration.

I am entering these challenges:

I hope you'll join us this week to splash in the puddles and maybe win a prize from The Cutting Cafe. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

5 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

Tammi

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Donna, this is a great take on our sketch this week. I have a soft spot for umbrella cards! I don't know why I like them so much, but I do, so yours brought a smile to my face. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is a cute CAS card, Donna and better yet will be a great encouragement to someone who needs it. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Lori said...

I love the sentiment on this super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...