Sunday, March 20, 2016

National Goof Off Day

Over at The Outlawz CAS challenege we are celebrating National Goof Off Day. And to celebrate we have an anything goes challenge. So easy!


My card uses a tag from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Tag Grab Bag. Lisa is out sponsor this month.


The tulips are from KnK Designs. I colored them with Copic markers. I added a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp set using my MISTI. I added the ribbon for embellishment and popped up the tulips. A very easy peasy card this week. So how about goofing off and sharing what you make with us over at the CAS challenge.
I am entering these challenges:
Have a wonderful Sunday! Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Donna


4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is sooooo pretty and i love yesterday's rabbit! too cute!

have a great week.

happy palm sunday!

hugs :)

Pam said...

Simple and very pretty!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

I'm loving these pink tulips. This is the 2nd pretty pink tulip card I've enjoyed this afternoon as I've been playing cathup with visiting. Love the way you've shaded the edges of the blossoms so that the center seem to glow. A very cute image, beautifully colored, and shown on splendidly on the tan tag, which has a pretty edge at the top. It looks very springlike against the soft pink of the card base. TFS & Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colour combination and those vibrant tulips! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...