Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beach Blanket Girl

I have some exciting news today. I am guest designing for Imagine That! Digis by Kris for the next three months. I'm really excited about that. Kris has some amazing digis.


Here's my first card as a guest designer.


I used Beach Blanket Girl stamp set from Imagine That! digis by Kris. I used the pre-colored images and tried to match the inside with the outside. I don't make many shaker cards so I decided to try it out with this card. I love the great colors and the fun embellishments like the umbrella and surf board.  I cut the window with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Corner Squares. The sentiment (from the same set) is cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I'm all ready for summer! Thanks to Kris and Lisa for giving me the opportunity to play with their images. What could be more fun! You can see what the other guest designers created on the Imagine That! Creative Playground blog.


I am entering these challenges:

I hope you will stop by Imagine That! Digis by Kris and check out all the wonderful stamps and paper and check out all the guest design projects at the Imagine That! Creative Playground. Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome day!


8 comments:

Debi said...

Great summer card. I love Kris' s images, too. Aren't dies great for shaker card apertures? Wonderful card for your GD spot. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Debi TT DT

Pam said...

WOW, adorable card! Love the beach scene! Congratulations on your guest designer spot!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Linda Anderson said...

Congrats and welcome Donna!!! What an amazing shaker card you've created! Now you're making me anxious for our summer beach vacation!!

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Well done on the shaker card Donna. I have only made one and that was a long time ago. Don't know why as they make for a fun card and look great.
hugs
Glenda

Stef H said...

what a great card!
congrats on the designer spot!
have a great time relaxing at your "other property". nice weather here too - in the 70s. leg still aches, but i'm dealing with it. i see the doc on the 26th and will force her hand in getting me an MRI. if that doesn't work... NEW MEDS for sure.

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

MaryH said...

Looks like a great shaker card to me (Mind you, I've yet to make one!). And you've matched those sun rays just perfectly. It's a cute bright image, and a decidedly adorable card as well. TFS &Hugs

laurigami said...

Great Shaker card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

NanaConnie said...

Very cute summer card, Donna! Thanks so much for playing this week in our "Die Cuts" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...