Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy May Day

Wow! I can hardly believe we are starting the fifth month this year. I'm the hostess for the CAS challenge at The Outlawz this week. It's May Day and that can mean different things in different countries. But it can mean a celebration of spring and the coming of summer. It's often celebrated with flowers. So our challenge this week is to use flowers on your project.


My card features an image from Sheep Ski Designs. The image was the progressive image for the April challenge at The Outlawz. I colored it with Copics. I die cut the image with MFT's Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax. I inked the edges with Lemonade distress ink. The card base is yellow card stock and the background designer paper is Purple Tartan Paper from Create with TLC.
I hope you head over the the CAS challenge and check out my DT sisters' designs. Awesome work! And then play along with our easy peasy challenge this week.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your month of May gets off to a great start. This is my last month of working three-quarters time. I'm looking forward to working less hours. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

10 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this sweet card- the colors are so pretty together! You do CAS so very well!

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, stunning colors and design, hugs, Lori m

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day creation! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love that image and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Pam said...

Very pretty card Donna! Love the pretty purple violets!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

this is gorgeous. what a great image.
we're showing partly sunny and mild all week with little rain - yay.
have a great week!

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Love the purple and pops of yellow! Adorable card! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at HIMCR!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful...I find flowers so hard to color but try every once in a while. Yup, with the "M" you covered a lot of great territory! Fab!

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, You did a beautiful job Andrea's image. Love the paper and the beautiful flowers.
Hugs Pat

LauraEva said...

Beautiful---great job! thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...