Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo

Happy Friday! My guest designer fun for Bugaboo Stamps is coming to a close. But I have a few more cards to share with you before the end of the month. Today and every Friday Bugaboo offers a freebie digital image. The image today is just too cute and I have to put it together on a card.


Such a perfect summer image called Summer Butterfly Bear - Beach.  And sis I say that he's free this week? What a wonderful reason to stop by Bugaboo Stamps. Love the beach ball and the cute swimsuit and the color combination I used. Here’s the details of what I used.
  • Image colored with Bic markers and die cut with Spellbinder’s Tear Drop Circle. Edges were inked with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink.
  •  Designer paper from Recollections Home Basics Collection.
  • The black card stock strip is embossed with Sizzix Honeycomb embossing folder.
  • The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and die cut with Quick Cutz Tags.
  •   I used Diamond Black Stickles and Glossy Accents to embellish the bear image.

I used the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday for inspiration bu the challenge is already closed.

I am entering these challenges:
·        Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
·        Crafty Sentiments Designs: animals
·        Inspiration Destination: anything goes
       Delightful challenge: anything goes


Don’t forget about the 50% off sale at Bugaboo. It’s only good until the end of the month. There are so many cute images. I found one just the other day that I’d never seen before and I had to have it. Stay tuned I’m going to use it on a card very soon!
Thanks for stopping by. Hop over the Catch the Bug blog too see all the designers fun projects with the Friday Freebie.

Donna

7 comments:

Pam said...

That little bee is just as cute as can be and she looks adorable on that die cut! Your design looks great!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love all the papers and design to go with cute bee!

Sheryl said...

I love the bright colours on this card and that super cute image.
Glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute card. I love the design and how you combine the different patterns in the card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

laurigami said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
laurigami

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Larelyn said...

What a precious image! I love the paper arrangement on the card - so cute. Thanks for sharing at Digital Delights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...