Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Fall and the Winner of my Birthday Blog Candy

I thought maybe that Mother nature would be watching the calendar. Fall has arrived but the fall weather hasn't seemed to find it's way to the midwest yet. Still hot and sticky here. I am ready for some cooler weather. Today is my day to post over at Imagine That! Creative Playground and since fall has arrived I thought I would dive right in.


I used two of Kris' awesome stamps sets on this card: Glitter Galore and Maggie's Apples.The green paper that is actually on the inside of this easel card is from the Glitter Galore stamp set as well as the cute fall images. Don't they look sparkly? The red gingham paper and the sentiment are from Maggie's Apples. I found some glittered leave stickers in my stash and thought they'd be perfect to prop the card open. Check out these stamp sets and more at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.



I am entering these challenges:
Now for the most important part. Congratulations to Debbie from Debbie's Dash of This & That. You are the winner of my birthday gift certificate to Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Please contact me for your prize.
Thanks for stopping in. I have more posts coming your way this weekend as I wrap up a guest design post with some Halloween fun and some CAS fun on Sunday. I hope you'll stop back. Make it an awesome weekend!





8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a fun, happy, shiny card. It made me smile early this morning. It will be 91 here today, but I like hot so it is ok...not for my husband though. Anyway, love the glitter paper. The only thing about it though is it dulls my blades so quick. A die cut is not bad.

Pam said...

Very cute card Donna, I really like the sparkle! Congratulations Debbie!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Looks like fall - every fall icon is on this fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Jacki Daniels said...

Thanks for playing along with us at
Polkadoodles
and good luck
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Debbie said...

Yay! Thanks, Donna! (You should be able to see my email address on the comment email you'll get.)

Very pretty card!!

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a lovely card! The images are so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Sandra said...

FAbulous card, love the plaid paper!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...