Thursday, November 10, 2016

Oops!

Yesterday I realized that I had forgotten to send a birthday card on time. So I hurriedly made this belated birthday card and sent it off.


I have been dying to ink up this stamps from Inky Antics from the Forest Friends stamp set. The sentiment is computer-generated. I thought of it ages ago but I am usually on time with sending cards. So I finally got to get this one out of my head and onto paper. I masked off the ground to do the sky and vice versa. And then added the sun from Spellbinder's Sunny Days die cuts. I used a coloring technique on the bear that I saw in one of Kathy's videos at the 30 Days of Coloring challenge. I hope she likes the humor "behind" this card.
I am entering these challenges:

That's it for today. I am hoping to get some crafting time in this evening. Fingers crossed! Take care!

Donna

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is adorable. I too make so many cards yet I can be late in sending them...I love this...I think I may even have it and definitely need to use it. Thanks!

TaeEun said...

What a fun scene and sentiment! Fabulous coloring and design! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Aileen said...

Fantastic card, just adore the bears behind and your amazing sky. Wow you sure now how to make a brilliant sky.

Debbie said...

Hahaha! I love this image! And your sentiment is perfect!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card Donna and beautifully executed! I love your pretty scene and the sentiment is perfect.
Thanks for coming to play at ATSM this time and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have this image and I'm casing another card of yours...haha Now I must go locate my image.

Glenda Atkins said...

Lol! too funny, what a humorous card, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Nandini said...

Wow! Love the card and the sentiment is fantastic! Great to see you at Addicted To Stamps and More. All the very best to you. Nandini, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...