I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I inked the edges with Broken China distress ink. The sentiment panel I played around with measuring to get the shape that was in the sketch from The Outlawz that I used as inapiration.
I originally was going to use ric rac on that panel but decided to use my Easter Egg stamp from Studio G. The sentiment is from Daizefli (another blog I can no longer locate). I inked that panel with Fossilized Amber distress ink. I added some brads as embellishments. The top brads have little white dots on them so I used my white gel pen to add dots to the image panel and to doodle the Easter egg row on the sentiment panel. The background designer paper is from a stamp set from year's ago.
I am entering these challenges:
- SimonSays Wednesday challenge: for a special girl (my granddaughter)
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: Easter/spring
- Hiding in my Craft Room: spring colors
- Catch the Bug challenge: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch: sketch above
So you can see part one from yesterday. And of course since I posted pics of Arthur, I have pics of my special girl, Valerie, too.