Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

I can't remember every posting three times in one day before but all my challenges for design teams ended up on the 1st of April this month. Very strange. So my last post for the day is for 12 Months of Christmas Linkup. Our challenge is always anything goes for Christmas but our twist this month is "Ghost of Christmas Past" or vintage cards. Our sponsor this month is Luna Girl stamps. You can link any Christmas card this month. If you add more than two cards to the link up you could win the newest digi paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


And if you follow the twist this month you could win a prize from Luna Girl. How awesome is that! Here is my card for inspiration for this month's challenge.


I used the Luna Girl Vintage Christmas Collage Sheet and the new digital paper above that Lisa designed. I added a scrap of ribbon from my box and also some gold enamel dots in different sizes. The little poen on the front is so sweet. You may not be able to read it:
Wish I could be there
Your Christmas gifst to see
But since I can't I'm sending
This Christmas Wishing Tree.
I'm getting excited about Christmas this year. The twins may understand better what Christmas really is so it should be so much fun. I hope you'll join us this month in getting ready for Christmas. Share what you are making in our 12 Month of Christmas Linkup.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for hanging in there with me today and having so many posts. These kind of marathon posts don't happen very often. Hope you enjoyed your day!

Hugs,
Donna

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love that image.

MaryH said...

I like the way you've used the 2 colors & patterns to make the background for this vintage little Christmas scene. The corner pearls were the perfect trim along with the velvet border ribbon. So pretty. TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty- I really love that sweet vintage image! You will be happy to have so many Christmas cards done for the Holidays this year, as the twins will be on the go!

Creating with Susan said...

Such an adorable image! Thank for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Carolyn King said...

You are a busy lady! This is so cute!! You are so ahead of the game!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for April!
Monica - DT

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely project. Whant you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper.
Hugs, Iwona

sweet art designs said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...