Thursday, May 25, 2017

Oldie But a Goodie

At Catch the Bug today, I have a graduation card that I sent my future DIL. She graduated witha Master's Degree in Social Work. Lots of hard work behind this degree and we are so proud of her.


I used a brayer and distress ink to make thebackground: Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Tattered Rose. The Bugaboo image is Ava Grad Diploma colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. The background images are from a retired Stampin' Up set called Tassel Time. The sentiment is from Create with TLC die cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked with Spun Sugar distress ink.
I am entering these challenges:

I am a bit late today getting this up. The twins are down for a nap so I thought I'd sneak this in. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable.

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 10th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 330 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this grad card- one of my fav Grad images! Congrats to your DIL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...