Wednesday, June 14, 2017

A Magic Card

Halfway through the week already. Hard to believe how fast the time is moving. Half of June is almost gone. The digital stamp that I used tonight has been on my list to use for a while and I finally got around to using it tonight.


This digi is from QKR Stampede.  I colored the wizard with Spectrum Noir markers. The background paper is Fairy Paper from Create with TLC. I used MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Corner Squares to die cut the image and MFT Pierced Fishtail Banners to cut the yellow banner. I used the star die from Spellbinders Sweet Wishes as embellishments. I cut them out 4 times and mounted them on top of each other for some texture. Here;s the inside of the card.


My husband loved this card. And he gave me several suggestions as to who I could send it to (or make more of them). LOL! I am entering this into these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I am so glad you stopped by. Hope your week is going well. I am getting ready for Girl Scout Day Camp next week. It might be a long week as I will be at day camp all day with over 200 girls and then with the twins in the evening. But we'll get through it. I have a much smaller role in camp this year. I am definitely not the program director as I've been for the past 8 years. See you again soon.

Donna

9 comments:

Olga Jewell said...

Beautiful card!

Pam said...

This is so adorable! My 20 year old grandson works in a magic shop. He loves to do magic tricks and make balloon animals. This would be perfect for him. His birthday is in August, I just may have to make one for his birthday!
Pam
scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is too funny. This is a great birthday card.

Dorothy S said...

Found you! Great job with these images. I used them for a DT card some time ago and enjoyed them a lot. I am with you - need to make more! Thanks for the extra effort to join the QKR Stampede challenge this week - I will make sure your card is entered though I can't change the blog page! Dorothy S, DT member

Nana Connie said...

Donna, the early closure on the QKR Stampede link up was a mistake. Don't worry, your card is entered and it's an absolute delight! That's one of my favorite images, front and back. :-D Thanks for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. :-D Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic card. Love the details and colors. Thanks so much for your entry in this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! Have a great day!

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! I love that sentiment!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt said...

Your card is beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...