The image is from Sheep Ski Designs called My Fair Lady. Such an elegant image. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and added Spactrum Noir shimmer pen to her gown and hat. I used Spellbinders Labels 13 to die cut the image and added faux stitching around the die cut. The background paper is from Recollections Home Basics. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set. The card base is yellow card stock and I have a dark green car stock layer behind the dotted paper.
I am entering these challenges:
- Outlawz Progressive challenge: use My Fair Lady image from Sheep Ski Designs
- A Bit More Time for Crafting: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
I am off to bed. Another busy day tomorrow. Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!