Saturday, June 3, 2017

Graduation Time

Happy Saturday! And welcome to the new June challenge at Imagine That Creative Playground. The theme as always is anything goes. But if you use an Imagine That Digis by Kris stamp you get the set of the month. It's definitely a cutie this month. You'll want to play along to get this new set: Giraffe with Coffee.

I didn't use the featured set for my cards but it is an anything goes challenge, right? So I was in need of several graduation cards. So here's what I came up with.


This was for a nephew who graduated from 8th grade this week. I love the adorable guy image from the Graduation Value Set 1. I die cut the pre-colored image with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The background paper is from Congrats Grad Digi Paper.


My second card is really a gift card/money holder but uses the same stamp set and papers.


And here's the inside of the card.


Kris has some really awesome graduation sets available, including a brand new set called Graduation Giraffe. Can you tell giraffes are the thing this month? LOL! They are so cute. I hope you will play along with us this month at the Creative Playground anything goes challenge.

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back shortly with the new challenge for Bugaboo at Catch the Bug.

Donna





4 comments:

Stef H said...

LOVE IT! hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather. not much going on. refinanced my house and now just waiting on the closing which should be this week (fingers crossed). have a fabulous week. enjoy those babies!

hugs :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, both your graduation cards are adorable. Love the hold holder that is so clever.

Tracy Freeman said...

Both are awesome., love the holder idea !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Dotstolines said...

Great Graduation Cards:)! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi,
Dots to Lines- DT TTCRD
www.dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...