So my first card uses the progressive image from Gerda Steiner called Strawberry Mouse and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. What a cutie. I paired him with a sentiment from Create with TLC and made a clean and simple card following the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch. The designer paper is from Bearly Mine and it's actually called Red Snowflakes but I thought it looked like strawberry blossoms so I used it with that in mind. I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner Progressive challenge: use Strawberry Mouse
- CAS(E) This Sketch: sketch
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: summer (one of my favorite parts of summer is strawberries)
- Addicted to Stamps and More: make your mark
My second card today is for The Outlawz Progressive challenge. The digital stamp this month is from Anne Fenton from Anne's Cards 4 U.
I made a note card with the cute dog image colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The image is die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I followed the Sketch Saturday challenge which is to pick a sketch from the archive. The designer paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris. The paw print is a die cut from Paper Smooches. I backed everything with black card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the stamp of the month
- Sketch Saturday: sketch from archive #301
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Simon Says Wednesday: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Design: anything goes
That's it for today. I have one more card to finish and post by tomorrow. We'll see if that gits done. Hope your weekend has been awesome!