This was a really easy card. I printed the sentiment from the computer. The watermelon pieces are made from punches (or could be made from dies if that works for you). I used a Stampin' Up! scalloped punch for the rind and a 1 1/4 inch circle punch for the inside. The paper is scraps from my scrap box. I used a black marker to make the seeds. I distressed the edges of the pieces with Mowed Lawn and Picked Raspberry distress inks. Both of the panels were mounted on pink card stock bases.
I am entering them into these challenges:
- Anything goes with a Create with TLC element: used a TLC sentiment
- Simon Says Work it Wednesday: summery
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Outlawz Saturday challenge: clean and simple
We are headed out for dinner this evening with some friends and then an evening of bridge. A nice change of pace. Tomorrow I will try to post the twins 9 month pics that I took. How did they get to be 9 months old already. Time is flying. Have a wonderful week! Back to work tomorrow.