Sunday, October 15, 2017

Happy 50th Anniversary

How was your Sunday! Mine was very productive I think. I got a bunch of crafty stuff done that needed to get done and in the mail. Only 37 more cards to go. LOL! Actually I doubt the list will ever end but I ticked some of them off today. It was rainy and dreary and the perfect day to hole up and craft. So here's one of the cards I finished for a dear friend that I used to work with who is celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary with her ever loving husband.


I used a Bugaboo image called Just Married (not able to find it in the store). I colored the image with Copic markers and added the 50 with Kelly Purkey sticker that I added Spectrum Noir sparkle marker. The image was die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The flowers on the car are covered with Gold Stickles. The background paper is from the Paper Studio. The sentiment I bought at a second hand store and die cut it with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. May your week be productive and crafty!

Donna

12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is so adorable and love how you added the numbers. I'm sure that your friend will appreciate it. Glad you had some time to craft. Today we finally had the rain stop, but it was windy.

Stef H said...

kudos to you on making all them cards. i don't do sets or invites. i can't stand the repetition and then i get sloppy, so when people ask i say... "no. sorry."

i know right! time goes by way too fast. i have a friend who just turned 60 and she said it was the most traumatic for her. i told her well, look on the bright side.... tomorrow you'll be 70! THAT'S how FAST time flies!!! i think she wanted to slap me... LOL.

have a great week!

hugs :)

Pam said...

Oh what a cute anniversary card, I'm sure your friend will love and appreciate it! It is always nice when you can finish crafting projects. I did get my Halloween cards made (haven't posted any yet) but I am still doing sewing projects and knitting loom projects. I finished Ruby's Halloween costume and sent it to her (Dorothy from the Wizard off Oz). It looks adorable on her!!! I do need to get to my Christmas cards started though.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

Aw this is so cute, and how clever the way you adapted to fit the occasion. They will get a kick out of it. Congratulations to them on this milestone as well. Good for you at getting a bunch of cards finished & mailed. Sounds like you accomplished a lot on a rainy Sunday. Just wanted to say: Keep close check on the MDegen. You might ask your eye dr. about the shots - they DO help some folks, depending on the status of the disease. It's helped #2 brother...slowed down the progression I think. Hugs & TFS

Theresa said...

what a fun anniversary card! thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Margreet said...

Love this personalized card for the wedding couple!
Thanks for playing with us at Catch The Bug!
xxx Margreet (GD Bugaboo)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card. Congrats to your friends on their 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Saturday Challenge (numbers). Hope to see you play along again soon. Good Luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for joining our "number" challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, hope you will join us again very soon!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Donna. I'm sure your friend will enjoy this! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.

Dawn Frost said...

Love the anniversary card, background paper is awesome! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's all about the numbers challenge, good luck! Dawn bugaboo DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful, happy card, love the Bugaboo image!
hugs
Glenda

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...