Friday, December 1, 2017

A Cupcake Christmas

Oh my December 1st is here already. 24 days to Christmas, oh my! My cards are just about finished but they aren't addressed yet. That's on my list for this weekend. Today begins a new Christmas challenge over at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Oh what a fun one this is. Use a cupcake on your card. Or if you prefer you can always do anything goes, as long as it's Christmas.


When I was doing the Month of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place last month, I tried out several new folds that I hadn't tried before. So this one is a double Z-fold card. I liked it so much I decided to try it again.


Our sponsor this month is Limited Runs digital stamps. They provided each of the design team the adorable cupcake images. I used the Trees on a Cupcake image. The image is colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and embellished with Diamond Stickles. The papers are new from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and part of the Sweet Confections 1 set. 


One more picture of my Z-fold card. 


I hope you'll join us this month as we all get ready for Christmas. Use a cupcake or share an anything goes card at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Don't forget to check out the other DT cards. They are all fabulous! Looking forward to commenting on your card! I am entering these challenges:
Have a wonderful weekend! Weekends are usually busy with the twins although Valerie was sick today so we'll see how she's doing tomorrow. Take care!

Donna





9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, I love the fold you used on this card... and it is a cute CUTE card, too!

Pam said...

I love your cute card and all those SPRINKLES! I love the fold too and those cute cupcakes!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is just so adorable with those cupcakes and sprinkles.

MiamiKel said...

Donna - such a delightful card and a fancy fold! I love that each panel has something fun!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Donna. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the design and colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Pippa said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing at Scribbles Designs. Pippa DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in December.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Donna! That is a super-neat fold, and the confectionary paper looks great with those yummy cupcakes! Thanks for sharing this great card with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...