Wednesday, November 8, 2017

G is for Gingerbread

Happy Wednesday. I got to play with the kids at Head Start all morning. They are great fun and it's always a pleasure to be with the twins. The time change has all the kids a little out of routine. Arthur fell asleep in my arms but I woke him up when they ate lunch. That's one thing that boy does not want to miss: food. The twins are the only kids there that clean off their plates. They definitely are not picky eaters. LOL! I bet they'd be happy to take a bite of this guy.


This is Jolly Gingerbread from Beccy's Place. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment is from When the Scrap Hits the Fun (couldn't find the site; it may be gone). I outlined the circle in red marker. The background paper is a scrap from my scrap box. The base is red card stock.
I am entering these challenges:

This is one of the cards I am sending to the Caring Hearts Card Drive. I have 35 cards ready to go an hope to get them mailed out tomorrow. The cards will go to nursing homes to brighten their holidays. If you have extra cards this year maybe you could pass some along too. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

Donna

8 comments:

Suzanne H said...

This is so cute. I love your choice of colors.

Beccy said...

Your gingerbread card is wonderful Donna, a very festive design and great interpretation of the sketch. I really like the sentiment stamp you used, as well as the gorgeous paper in the background. Great colour scheme.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. Gingerbread is my favorite Christmas cookie so yum.

Donna Scholz said...

Donna - your gingerbread man looks so YUMMY! You did a great job of coloring him (something that I'm still working at). Thank you for sharing your delicious talent with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So *sweet*! Such an adorable face on that little gingy. I love that you are shipping these off to seniors. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

I think gingerbread is the perfect theme for a kraft Christmas card...all brown and toasty and ready to eat! The face on your gingerbread is really priceless, too cute to eat! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Merry Monday!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a sweet Christmas card, Donna! I'm definitely going to be having myself a gingerbread cookie this Christmas season. :) Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.
Sara H.

Deanne Saunders said...

Yummy card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...